1. The promoter is: hihotels whose registered office is at 1726 Montreal Circle, Ste 110, Tucker, GA 30084.
2. The competition is open to residents of the USA aged 18 years or over except employees of hihotels and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry details for the competition and details of how to enter are available on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
6. The contest will be held on the following channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
7. Multiple entries from the same person will be treated as one entry.
8. Closing date and time for entry will be December 20th at Noon ET 2023. After this date and time, no further entries will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries received after the closing date.
● The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and terms and conditions without notice for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
● The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
● The prize will be delivered electronically and an email will be required for the exclusive use of delivering the prize unless the winner has opted into marketing emails through any of our opt-in marketing programs or the purchase of our services.
Winners will be chosen:
● at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
By participating in this competition, an entrant indicates his or her acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the state of Georgia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the USA.
The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.